Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ravelry Group

Rachelynn and I have created of group on Ravelry for anyone who wants to work through the book together! It should be lots of fun! I am so psyched and ready to get started! Check it out! I'll post a link as soon as I figure out how!

I have done a quick scan through the book. I really look forward to gaining an understanding of gauge and how an actual stitch works. Does that make sense? I am one to not pay attention to gauge and I can see that my finished projects suffer for it. I am quite tired of putting all the time and love into a project and it comes out looking...well...crappy!

Don't get me wrong! I can knit a mean washcloth! But, I am on hat number 2 for my brother because I just knew if I used the size 13 needles and double the yarn it would turn out just fine! Well, it didn't! It was HUGE and mis-shaped!!! AAAUUUGGGHHH!!!!

Thanks to my first follower!!!! I am tickled to have you!!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment