Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Beginning.....

I love to knit!!! I hate to knit!!! No, I take that back. I really love it. I just don't understand it!!! Even though I have been knitting off and on for around 20 years, I still feel like an amateur!!! I am going to tackle the Fearless Knitting Workbook-The Step-by-Step Guide to Knitting Confidence by Jennifer E. Seiffert. I hope to gain a better understanding of my craft and to deepen my connection. I also hope to learn to knit better and eventually, design my own creations!!! A lofty assignment to myself, you say!!?? Join me! I am going to blog my experience as I work through this book! Anyone up for the challenge? Join me!!!

1 comment:

  1. Knitting through a book in one year....shades of "Julie & Julia"! I am hoping to stay up with you!! Let's go!!

    ReplyDelete